Fitness & Wellness at Hutton House have more space and more equipment!! A place for people with disabilities to come get fit in a fun and friendly environment. If you would like a tour, call 519-472-6381 ext 230. Visit www.huttonhouse.com for more information!
*** Our Fitness Opportunities include:
• Personal and Small Group Training
• Fitness Classes – yoga, Pilates, belly dancing and more.
• Wellness Workshops
• Nutritional Information
• Offsite classes at the YMCA, Fanshawe College, Jazzercize and more.
*** The Hutton House Fitness Club has:
Free weights, Cardio equipment, Cable machine, Mat/Stretching Area, Various bands, and equipment, Wii Fit, Balance Equipment, Stability Balls
*** How to Get Started
• If you are not registered as a participant of Hutton House you must complete the intake process. Call 519-472-6381 to book an intake appointment.
• Everyone coming to fitness programs fills out a form called a "PAR Q". This form asks you questions about your health to make sure it is OK for you to exercise. You may need to get a note from your doctor saying it is OK to exercise if there are medical or health concerns that we need to know more about. Any injuries that you have or if there are exercises that you shouldn’t do, need to be talked about before you begin exercising. For example, you may not be able to walk long distances or lift more than 5 pounds. This makes sure that your fitness program is right for you and that it will not cause you any harm.
*** What will it Cost?
Gym membership is $10 a month with up to 3 day a week access Mon- Fri.
A one time fee for your assessment is $35.
Community based programs are $35 for the duration.